Tuesday 12 March 2013

Enigma Unfolded - Poems in English


Enigma Unfolded 



This blog page I have named as Facets of Adi . The page is so named to have all my poetic scripts at one place. Thus, first I am first trying to consolidate all my my poems from different blog sites where I have posted it earlier at one place here to make it easy for one to flip through the pages. 

Though my natural flow of thoughts is in English, I had been writing of and on, as and when I had some inspiration, be it personal or general both in English and Hindi.

I am trying to have it in two sections -
1. Hindi in Mere Panne (मेरे पन्ने)   and               
2. English in Enigma Unfolded.

Let me start from one of my school days creations. 

I am sure you would enjoy spending time here. Do write some lines whenever you get time. Your comments and suggestions are inspiration and motivator for any artist.

Love, 

Aditya Sinha



No comments:

Post a Comment